Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer most of these goods. What pieces this bushing apart is the high-quality steel building along with specific manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality regular product. What really sets us in addition to the other fellas is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the inside of the driven item are clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired job on the shaft. Make sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Usually do not employ extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or part to always be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this point there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key of all sizes for great drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys on both shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered resources with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to make use of and needs no added alteration. These bushings can go well with almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range offered, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.